Tuesday, March 10, 2020
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
The Taranaki Division will be meeting at the offices of NZ Corrosion Services Ltd. We’ll start with light refreshments at 5:30, to be following by a brief AGM and a presentation on Cathodic Protection by Alan O’Connor of CCE.
5:30 pm – Refreshments
6:00 pm – Taranaki Division AGM
- Summary of Taranaki Division situation.
- Proposal to formally re-establish the Taranaki Division Committee.
- Nominations and volunteers for the Taranaki Division Committee.
- Confirmation of Officers and representatives on the ACA NZ Branch Committee:
- Overview of planned events.
6:20 pm – Shining a light on Cathodic Protection – presentation by Alan O’Connor, Corrosion Control Engineering (CCE)
Please RSVP to Mark Sigley at ACANZ.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests for proxy forms may also be sent to the same address.