Thursday, November 12, 2020
5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
This event gives ACA Members and Young Corrosionists the opportunity to network over drinks and canapes while hearing from some industry professionals. Join us to make some new connections and to learn more about the ACA and some of the interesting work done by our supporters. This is the WA branch’s first in-person networking event in some time and we’re excited to invite you all to this great opportunity to connect with peers in your industry. We especially encourage any young corrosionists to attend, with free registration for those under the age of 35, made possible thanks to our generous sponsors and the work of the WA Branch YCG. The YCG is a dedicated membership group of the Australasian Corrosion Association Inc. that aims to assist those new to the corrosion industry by providing networking, support and professional development opportunities.
Liliana Madaleno, Materials Engineer – Technical Business Development – Hempel Australia
Welcome to Hempel´s world – Why paint matters
Fikry Barouky, Founder, Chairman, and the Principal Corrosion Consultant – Anti Corrosion Technology
Pinpoints to a Successful Journey into Organic Coatings Technology and Services
Who should attend?
This event is a great chance to network for anyone within the various corrosion industry segments including Academics, Asset Owners, Consultants, Contractors, Suppliers and Students.
This event is free of charge for professionals under the age of 35, however, spots are limited so please make sure to register.
Please note that free registration is limited to 5 attendees per company.
If you’re over the age of 35, we still encourage you to attend the event. The price of admission is $30.
This event is proudly supported by
We ask all attendees to take not of the venues safety protocols
- Please do not queue or congregate in any areas of the venue and always ensure you allow a 1.5m distance between yourself and other customers. You will find markers on the floor near our entrances and bars to mark out the required 1.5m distance between yourself and other customers.
- You will find hand sanitiser available around the venue
- You can view our menu, order & pay on your phone for a contactless experience
- If you choose to order at the bar, we recommend you go cashless and use your card for payment
- We have removed communal cutlery caddies and will instead bring you cutlery with your meal
- You will find signs at each major entrance that outlines our new capacities to allow for social distancing within each room
- We have increased our cleaning & hygiene regime
- All staff will be temperature tested before commencing their shift
- If you feel unwell, we ask that you please do not visit our venues
Venue: The Globe, Perth