- Tuesday, October 12, 2021 - Wednesday, October 13, 2021
12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Explore the latest corrosion issues affecting the East Asia Pacific area within infrastructure, utilities, transportation, oil & gas production and manufacturing, and more as the EAPA Conference goes virtual for the first time ever! Presented by AMPP in partnership with the Australasian Corrosion Association (ACA), this two-day virtual conference brings together delegates from across the region to share best practice strategies, market insights, and the latest proven solutions to advance your corrosion mitigation plan and to expand your network in a whole new way.
Topics Covered Include
• Advancement in Corrosion Mitigation
• Asset Integrity & Risk Management
• Coatings & Cathodic Protection
• Corrosion Research & Innovation
• Digital Transformation in Corrosion
• Access to all technical presentations
• Admission to the company showcase
• Access to the virtual platform for thirty (30) days*
• Digital access to all recorded presentations*
*available after the conclusion of the conference
|Registration Type||Member Price*||Non-Member Price|
|Regular||$225 USD||$275 USD|
|Student**||$50 USD||$75 USD|
|Company Showcase Only Pass***||Free||Free|
* Includes active membership to NACE, SSPC, or the Australasian Corrosion Association in good standing.
**To register as a student please contact Customer Support at email@example.com or +1 281-228-6200.
***Access to Company Showcase only. For access to any of the technical program content, full conference registration must be purchased
This event is proudly presented by
Venue: Online Webinar