Wednesday, December 16, 2020
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
After a year of coronavirus restrictions and cases so high it has not been safe to meet in person, we are able to close the year off with some face to face interaction.
Perfect timing for our Christmas Party!
The ACA community will have so much to catch up on and this is a perfect opportunity to come together and do just that. Meet us in the beautiful Edinburgh Gardens in Fitzroy North on the 16th of December 2020 for dinner. We are ordering individual dinners from local take away restaurants for the occasion. All of which can be eaten while standing, but table and chairs will also be provided.
We are following government requirements around this gathering which means the limit of people is capped at 50. Please bring a mask and use it if you find you cannot keep 1.5 m from others during the event, but let’s try to respect these distances. Also, obviously, please do not attend if you are a close contact with anyone with coronavirus, are awaiting the results from a coronavirus test or have any symptoms related to COVID-19.
For dinner you are able to choose from:
1. Vegetarian Rice and Curry from Citrus Gate Sri Lankan Restaurant
2. Medium Pepperoni Pizza from Mojo’s Weird Pizza
3. Medium Capricciossa Pizza from Mojo’s Weird Pizza
4. Medium Vegetarian Pizza from Mojo’s Weird Pizza (Napoli, garlic, pineapple, cheese, onion, mushroom, green capsicum, kalamata olives)
5. Standard grilled chicken burrito from Hecho en Mexico
6. Standard vegetarian burrito from Hecho en Mexico
7. Bring your own food. Individual serving because of Covid Restrictions
There will also be coke zero and water options.
Please make your selection when you choose your ticket type. $20 flat fee for event to keep things simple. We can’t wait to catch up with you again and talk all things corrosion and not coronavirus!
Venue: Edinburgh Gardens