Corrosion and Prevention is the largest Corrosion Conference and Exhibition in the Southern Hemisphere.
The next Conference will be from the 24th -27th November 2019 in Melbourne.
Submissions are now welcome on all aspects of corrosion and its control for Corrosion & Prevention 2019 (C&P2019). Papers are subject to peer review and if accepted will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
Close of Abstracts: Monday 25 March 2019
Acceptance of Abstracts: Monday 15 April 2019
Receipt of Papers: Monday 3 June 2019
We have a new process in 2019 for Abstracts & Paper Submissions.
Go to the Conference website, hit the Abstracts tab and register for the abstracts system and follow the easy steps.
Guide to Submission
- Papers submitted to the C&P2019 Conference must be unpublished works
- It is the responsibility of the author to obtain necessary clearance/permission from their organisation
- Copyright of the paper is assigned to the ACA
- Abstracts should include the names of all authors, an appropriate title and a summary
- All authors whose papers are accepted are required to attend the conference to present their paper at the Conference.
Available Corrosion Streams
- Concrete deterioration
- Reinforcement corrosion
- Concrete coatings & repair
- Cathodic protection of reinforcement
- Coating of steel structures
- Cathodic Protection of steel structures
- Steel in a marine environment
- Pipe corrosion and Condition Assessment
- Water Treatment Plant & Waste Water Treatment Plant Corrosion
Oil & Gas
- Cathodic protection of pipelines
- Refinery issues
- Marine structures