The ACA is seeking expressions of interest from members who would like an opportunity to serve on the newly formed Membership Committee. We are looking for volunteers who have a real desire to be involved in shaping some of our associations most important features. Some of the committee’s key areas of focus include developing new initiatives to give back to our members, helping improve our member service offerings and finding new ways to reach prospective members. Committee members will be responsible for planning, implementation and ongoing delivery of membership initiatives as a team or as task subcommittees.
If you think you can help to improve our association and ensure its long-term strength and you have the time and desire to roll up your sleeves and give back, this is an excellent opportunity to get involved.
This committee will meet on a recurring basis throughout the year, typically online, and is responsible for ensuring that The Australasian Corrosion Association provides opportunities for its members and stakeholders to successfully engage with the Association in the pursuit of the Association’s objectives.
Key Functions of the Committee
• Reviewing the function, purpose and effectiveness of the various member and stakeholder groups within the association and the current activities of the Association (towards its objectives and Strategic Plan) with respect to member engagement and experience.
• Assessing member needs, engagement and satisfaction, as well as trends or other information to determine member benchmarks and satisfaction targets.
• Identifying opportunities to increase member engagement and the member value proposition for existing and prospective members through the identification and development of tangible and intangible member benefits.
• Supporting staff to develop structures, policies, procedures, and other documentation, undertake other tasks, reviews or activities as required to support effective member and volunteer management and engagement.
• Providing recommendations to the Executive Officer or the Board of any changes which it believes are required to improve the way that the ACA provides opportunities for its members and stakeholders to successfully engage with the Association in the pursuit of the Association’s objectives.
You can view the Full Membership Committees Charter Here
If you would like to nominate yourself, or another ACA member to serve on this committee, we’d appreciate you letting us know by filling out this brief expression of interest form.