Extrin Consultants is a private, wholly Western Australian owned, independent corrosion engineering consultancy committed to providing unbiased, professional advice and innovative, cost-effective solutions. Extrin is currently a Silver Corporate member of the ACA.
Operating from Perth since 1991, Extrin has over 20 years specialising in the inspection, corrosion management control and refurbishment of industrial plant assets. With increased operating costs, dynamic economic environments and limited resources, the implementation of an asset integrity programme to extend service life of plant concrete or steel infrastructure can be challenging, but invaluable.
Extrin offers a customised approach to such asset management, corrosion control and project management services to deliver practical corrosion mitigation and reliability strategies. Our strategies are tailored to clients’ individual requirements, through comprehensive client consultation and feedback.
Our full range of services addresses most issues within the corrosion continuum, but Extrin has a proven reputation and specialise in the following:
• Corrosion Management Audits of all structures
• Specialists in marine and mining plants
• Project Management Services
• Failure Investigations
• Corrosion Control Design Reviews
• Cathodic Protection
• Materials Procurement
• Project Management/Commissioning
• Monitoring and Inspections
• Corrosion Risk Assessments
• Corrosion Testing
• Cost Benefit Analyses
• Inspection and Provision of QA/QC Services
• Microbial Corrosion Investigation
• Compilation of New Specifications
• Review of existing Specifications
• Reinforced Concrete Corrosion Assessment
• Structural Integrity Investigations
• Training and Courses
Extrin provides its clients with an individualised service, comprehensive technical assessments, expert strategic and practical recommendations, and where required, complete cost benefit analyses of the recommended options to allow both a technical and financial assessment by the client.