By becoming a member of our Association you are joining a tight-knit community of corrosion prevention and mitigation professionals and gaining access to a wide array of membership benefits. We have three individual membership options, as well as a range of corporate membership offerings that allow you to sign up multiple members at a discounted rate, as well as a host of other benefits.
- Become a member of the ACA
- Attend ACA & NACE training courses at member prices
- Get member pricing on events and our annual Corrosion and Prevention Conference attendance and expand your professional network
- Join our Technical and Branch Groups to play an active leadership role within your local area and your industry
- Access exclusive member resources - over 4500 Technical Papers, Webinar Recordings
$187.50 inc. GST
- Continue your support of the ACA at a discounted rate
- Stay connected with your friends and colleagues in the corrosion community
- Continue receiving member prices for ACA Events and our Annual Corrosion and Prevention Conference
- Keep up to date with all the latest corrosion developments
- Access exclusive member resources - Previous Papers, Webinar Recordings
$70 inc. GST
- Join a supportive community of Corrosion Academics and Professionals
- Meet other emerging corrosionists through our Young Corrosion Group
- Upskill with member prices on ACA and NACE Training courses
- Get member or student prices for ACA events, training courses and our Annual Corrosion and Prevention Conference
- Access Exclusive Member Resources - Over 4,500 Technical Papers, Webinar Recordings
$30 inc. GST
Benefits of Membership
The ACA offers opportunities for professional development to help you and your staff advance your careers.
- The ACA Training pathway framework caters to many different levels and skill sets in different fields of corrosion mitigation by offering flexible, local and international qualifications.
- The Annual Corrosion & Prevention Conference offers a technical program of industry and research presentations, social functions and an exhibition showcasing industry innovation, products and services.
- Our annual event schedule is packed with one-day seminars, site visits, evening technical presentations, social functions, mini trade-shows, equipment demonstrations, young corrosion group activities and more.
The ACA composes, collects and stores a range of information to assist your business and career.
- Receive regular Branch e-news providing relevant information incorporating technical articles, recorded presentations from recent events, future event details, member profiles, industry news, etc.
- Login to the ACA website to access over 2,000 conference papers from past ACA conferences, videos of recorded presentations from ACA events, past issues of Corrosion & Materials, technical articles, case studies and more.
- Take advantage of the ACA’s international relationships with access to past conference papers from the European Federation of Corrosion (EFC) congress along with discounts to EFC & NACE International publications.
- Receive Corrosion & Materials which is the official publication issued quarterly containing case studies, professional practice papers, new products, research papers, technical articles, member profiles, ACA news, industry news, etc (Currently suspended due to COVID-19).
The ACA is determined to continually build an active, engaged and passionate membership.
- Network face to face and online with asset owners, researchers, suppliers, contractors and consultants to share ideas, ask questions and connect with one another.
- Be heard we are your voice. We represent your interests and raise awareness through media campaigns on the importance of corrosion mitigation.
- Connect with members who offer products and services to mitigate corrosion in our Corrosion Control Directory.
- Be active and learn new skills by volunteering on local committees through to the Board.
Be rewarded for your excellence in corrosion mitigation or by your continued support of the ACA through our series of Awards
- Travel the world or attend an ACA training course or conference with a Scholarship.
- Apply for ACA Certification and be rewarded for your extensive education and experience as a Corrosion Technologist or Corrosion Technician.
- Use the ACA logo or name to increase your credibility.
- Establish and build your profile by presenting and publishing through various ACA channels.