Website Anode Engineering
Corrosion Engineering - Cathodic Protection
Anode Engineering is seeking to appoint an experienced Corrosion Engineer / Corrosion Technician. The successful applicant will join our team of specialist Engineers, Technologists and Technicians who perform field work throughout Queensland and further afield for many of Australia’s blue chip energy and utility companies.
This exciting opportunity exists for someone who is motivated to learn and contribute in a practical field environment.
Primary responsibilities of this role are:
1. Assist with operation of the Engineering Services Division.
2. Office activities such as draft designs, specialist product manufacture and field work preparation.
3. Field service activities.
4. Development activities.
We are looking for someone who has practical experience with field work, particularly cathodic protection services including:
· Field surveys, maintenance and troubleshooting
· DCVG & CIP Survey
· Installation of Impressed Current and Sacrificial Cathodic Protection systems.
· Preparation and review of design, commissioning and survey reports
· Assist with quotations and bill of materials.
This position is ideal for someone willing to travel regionally on a regular basis.
Experience in the energy industry would be an advantage. ACA or NACE Cathodic Protection qualifications/training and current site inductions in Qld Gas Industry would be desirable.
The role is based on a 6-month contract term, however, a permanent full-time role will be on offer for the right candidate based on experience and performance. Immediate start is available.
Applicants must be currently residing in Australia, have the right to work in Australia and have a current valid drivers license (manual). A pre-employment police check and medical check will be obtained prior to commencing. Salary shall negotiated based on experience.
Please include a resume and cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for this role, including details of relevant qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.