Learn & Connect to Protect Against Corrosion
The ACA offers opportunities for professional development to help you and your staff advance your careers.
- The ACA Training pathway framework caters to many different levels and skill sets in different fields of corrosion mitigation by offering flexible, local and international qualifications.
- The Annual Corrosion & Prevention Conference offers a technical program of industry and research presentations, social functions and an exhibition showcasing industry innovation, products and services.
- Our annual event schedule is packed with one day seminars, site visits, evening technical presentations, social functions, mini trade-shows, equipment demonstrations, young corrosion group activities and more.
The ACA composes, collects and stores a range of information to assist your business and career.
- Receive Corrosion & Materials which is the official publication issued quarterly containing case studies, professional practice papers, new products, research papers, technical articles, member profiles, ACA news, industry news, etc.
- Receive Corrosion Matters, a regular e-newsletter providing relevant information incorporating technical articles, recorded presentations from recent events, future event details, member profiles, industry news, etc.
- Login to the ACA website to access over 2,000 conference papers from past ACA conferences, videos of recorded presentations from ACA events, past issues of Corrosion & Materials, technical articles, case studies and more.
- Take advantage of the ACA’s international relationships with access to past conference papers from the European Federation of Corrosion (EFC) congress along with discounts to EFC & NACE International publications.
The ACA is determined to continually build an active, engaged and passionate membership.
- Network face to face and online with asset owners, researchers, suppliers, contractors and consultants to share ideas, ask questions and connect with one another.
- Be heard – we are your voice. We represent your interests and raise awareness through media campaigns on the importance of corrosion mitigation.
- Connect with members who offer products and services to mitigate corrosion in our Corrosion Control Directory.
- Be active and learn new skills by volunteering on local committees through to the Board.
The ACA appreciates the members who support us.
- Be rewarded for your excellence in corrosion mitigation or by your continued support of the ACA through our series of Awards.
- Travel the world or attend an ACA training course or conference with a Scholarship.
- Apply for ACA Certification and be rewarded for your extensive education and experience as a Corrosion Technologist or Corrosion Technician.
- Use the ACA logo or name to increase your credibility.
- Establish and build your profile by presenting and publishing through various ACA channels.
Corporate Membership Categories and Benefits