This content has been moved to the Member Benefit technical section
Corrosion Challenges Report: In 2010 the ACA produced a report on the impact of failure of infrastructure assets through corrosion as a result of current practices and skilling in the Australian mainland urban water and Naval defence sectors.
• Corrosion Technology Technical Publication Series: this series of publications provide an understanding of how and why corrosion happens, how it manifests itself and how the relevant methods of corrosion prevention and control operate.
• Inorganic Zinc Coatings Technical Publication – 2nd Edition: this publication includes a variety of papers including a copy of Nightingall’s original Australian patent. While the papers concentrate on inorganic zinc silicate (IZS) coatings, some branch into related subjects such as galvanizing and epoxy zincs and issues such as performance of top coats over zinc coatings.
• Conference Proceedings: published papers from past ACA conferences can be searched online, free to members, or purchased by non members
- ACA members can access a 25% discount on NACE International publications. NACE International publishes magazines, a technical journal, targeted newsletters, compilations, and books in print and digitally covering all aspects of corrosion prevention and control.
- ACA members can access a 30% discount on European Federation of Corrosion (EFC) Publications.