- At the start of the course the lecturer will ask you to sign a NACE sign in sheet.
- Make sure that your details are all correct, especially your name, and that it matches what is listed on your I.D.
- The name NACE has on record for you and the name on your I.D must match when attending a Pearson VUE training centre to sit your theory exam. If your details don’t match Pearson VUE will not allow you to sit the exam.
- At the end of the course you will receive two emails from NACE International.
- The first email will be your Authorisation to Test, which will explain how to set up your NACE profile and book your examination
- The second email will contain an authorisation code that you will need to give Pearson VUE in order to book your theory exam at zero cost. If you do not use the code you will be charged $250USD by Pearson VUE to sit your exam.
For more information visit: NACE