This course provides an understanding of the mechanisms of the corrosion, protection and repair of reinforced concrete structures and buildings.
This course will provide essential training for Asset Managers, Port Engineers, Bridge Maintenance Managers, Building Managers, Heritage Structure Engineers, Plant Engineers, Consulting Engineers, Architects, Specialist Contractors, Construction Material Suppliers, Asset Condition Inspectors and Overseers.
All course materials
- The Characteristics of Cement and Concrete
- Concrete Deterioration Mechanisms
- Corrosion of Reinforcement in Concrete
- Survey and Diagnosis of Concrete – On-site Measurements and Laboratory Measurements
- Repair and Protection of Reinforced Concrete – Mechanical Methods, Cathodic Protection and Further Electrochemical Methods & Permanent Corrosion
- Preventative Measures for New Concrete
Expressions Of Interest
If you can’t find the course dates you are after, please fill in the expressions of interest below and we will contact you when we schedule one.