This course provides theoretical and practical information on coatings selection for corrosion control.
Duration: 3 days
Method: Lecture format
All course materials
- Determine the corrosivity of an atmospheric environment.
- Identify the design and fabrication features of steel structures which influence coating durability.
- Recognise the different types of paint coatings, their properties and where they are used.
- Choose the optimum paint coating system for structural steel from those described in AS/NZS 2312 Part 1 Table 6.3.
- Calculate the most economic coating protection system.
- Distinguish between the key features of coating systems for non-atmospheric environments covered in AS/NZS 2312 Part 1 Appendix C.
- Explain the methods and means for ensuring that materials and contractors will provide a quality coating job.
- Plan and prepare a paint coating specification.
|ACA Coating Selection & Specification | QLD | Jul 5- 7||Queensland||
|ACA Coating Selection & Specification | NSW | Oct 18-20||New South Wales||
Expressions Of Interest
If you can’t find the course dates you are after, please fill in the expressions of interest below and we will contact you when we schedule one.