The course covers the basic principles of corrosion, the forms it takes and the methods of control.
Duration: 5 days
Method: Lecture format
All course materials
Free ACA Membership for 12 months
- The importance of corrosion
- The Corrosion Process
- Predicting Corrosion Reactions
- Types of Corrosion
- Corrosion in Natural Environments
- Design Improvement
- Corrosion Properties of Metals
- Inhibitors & Water Treatment
- Protective Coatings
- Cathodic & Anodic Protection
The Corrosion Technology Certificate is required to apply for the ACA’s Certification Scheme.
Expressions Of Interest
If you can’t find the course dates you are after, please fill in the expressions of interest below and we will contact you when we schedule one.