The course covers the basic principles of corrosion, the forms it takes and the methods of control.
Duration: 5 days
Method: Lecture format
All course materials
Free ACA Membership for 12 months
- The importance of corrosion
- The Corrosion Process
- Predicting Corrosion Reactions
- Types of Corrosion
- Corrosion in Natural Environments
- Design Improvement
- Corrosion Properties of Metals
- Inhibitors & Water Treatment
- Protective Coatings
- Cathodic & Anodic Protection
The Corrosion Technology Certificate is required to apply for the ACA’s Certification Scheme.