The course covers the basic principles of corrosion, the forms it takes and the methods of control.
Duration: 5 days
Method: Lecture format
All course materials
Free ACA Membership for 12 months
- The importance of corrosion
- The Corrosion Process
- Predicting Corrosion Reactions
- Types of Corrosion
- Corrosion in Natural Environments
- Design Improvement
- Corrosion Properties of Metals
- Inhibitors & Water Treatment
- Protective Coatings
- Cathodic & Anodic Protection
The Corrosion Technology Certificate is required to apply for the ACA’s Certification Scheme.
|ACA Corrosion Technology Certificate | VIC | 30 Aug - 3 Sep||Australasian Corrosion Association Inc (VIC)||
Expressions Of Interest
If you can’t find the course dates you are after, please fill in the expressions of interest below and we will contact you when we schedule one.