- Tuesday - Wednesday
July 20, 2021 - July 21, 2021
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
In order to purchase a members ticket you must be an ACA member. CLICK HERE to find out more about membership.
This is Part 1 of the Blended course. You MUST complete Part 2 which is the practical class to get your certification. You can find a list of practical classes by clicking HERE.
REGISTRATIONS & PAYMENTS
Registration & Payment Closure Date: Monday 12th July 2021 (End of business day). All registrations will be closed and cancelled in:
Australian Eastern Satndard Time (AEST) Melbourne Time
HOW TO REGISTER & PAY
- First click on on the course you wish to register for.
- On the next page fill in all your personal and company details. All fields with * are required.
- Then click on down the bottom right of the page.
- Choose to pay by:
- Credit Card: Immediate payment and your registration will be approved & secured.
- Invoice: Generate an invoice and you can pay via bank/wire transfer (EFT).
- Instalment Payment: Pay multi times, each time making part payments via bank/wire transfer (EFT).
- Always use your invoice number whenever you make any payments.
- Click on to complete registration.
- On the next page you can download your receipt and invoice.
POST-REGISTRATION & NOTIFICATIONS
- All courses require minimum students in order to run.
- Your spot on the course IS NOT secure until payment is received.
- Students who have not paid may get email reminders to pay.
- All students who have paid and are approved on the course will get 2 types of notifications about the course, usually about a month before the course starts:
- A “YELLOW” banner email stating that your registration is approved but the course is not yet confirmed due to various reasons such as it has not met the minimum student requirement.
- A “GREEN” banner email stating that your registration is approved and the course is also confirmed to go ahead
- Our email servers now have a 99.99% send through rate which means that you will need to check your spam folder if you are not receiving emails from us. You will also need to WHITELIST our domain “corrosion.com.au” on your firewall to ensure all correspondence gets to you.