5 Days Virtual
Personal instruction and practice
Theory Examination (off-site)
All course materials
*Additional Ethics eCourse provided by NACE may be required to complete certification*
No formal prerequisites
To be successful in this course, it is strongly recommended that students have completed college or university-level courses in algebra, geometry, and trigonometry, and have significant practical experience in CP Design.
The course focuses on the principles and procedures for CP design on a variety of structures for both galvanic and impressed current systems.
- Design complete CP systems in a variety of industry applications including water tanks, above ground and underground storage tanks, and pipelines
- Demonstrate knowledge of rectifier and ground bed installation, along with source code calculations and protective coatings
- Perform corrosion analysis on the job site
- Manage and direct field tests
- Apply new technologies to existing CP programs
- Provide formal training to understudies on basic and advanced CP concepts
- Recall and comply with codes, regulations, reporting procedures, and standard practices
Expressions Of Interest
If you can’t find the course dates you are after, please fill in the expressions of interest below and we will contact you when we schedule one.