5 Days Virtual
Personal instruction and practice
Theory Examination (off-site)
All course materials
Free ACA & NACE Membership for 12 months
No formal prerequisites
To be successful in this course, it is strongly recommended that students have completed college or university-level courses in algebra, geometry, and trigonometry, and have significant practical experience in CP Design.
The course focuses on the principles and procedures for CP design on a variety of structures for both galvanic and impressed current systems.
- Design complete CP systems in a variety of industry applications including water tanks, above ground and underground storage tanks, and pipelines
- Demonstrate knowledge of rectifier and ground bed installation, along with source code calculations and protective coatings
- Perform corrosion analysis on the job site
- Manage and direct field tests
- Apply new technologies to existing CP programs
- Provide formal training to understudies on basic and advanced CP concepts
- Recall and comply with codes, regulations, reporting procedures, and standard practices