The objective of this course is to thoroughly train individuals in the proper methods of inspecting surface preparation and installation of protective coatings on concrete structures and facilities.
Level 1 & 2 : 5 Days
Level 1 : 4 Days
Level 2 : 1 Day (exam only)
All course materials
Free ACA Membership for 12 months
Level 1: NONE
Level 2 : 2 years full time concrete coatings inspection AND a NACE CIP Certification OR 5 years
Level 1 & 2 : AUD $3750
Level 1 : AUD $3350
Level 2 : AUD $695
- Inspection and treating substrate problems which affect coating quality.
- Inspection of ambient and substrate conditions
- Inspecting surface preparation equipment
- Inspecting and testing abrasive blast media
- Safety hazard inspection
- Inspecting surface preparation
- Inspecting coating application on concrete
- Coating specifications
- Simulated pre-job conference
- Inspection procedure development
Simulated project inspection
Expressions Of Interest
If you can’t find the course dates you are after, please fill in the expressions of interest below and we will contact you when we schedule one.